Senior Project Manager – 100% Remote Working
- Contract type:Permanent
- Location:100% Remote, GB
We are currently working with an exciting full-service digital agency who are growing at a rapid rate. Originally US based, they have expanded their offering in Europe and this position will manage the delivery of projects across clients in the EU.
Everyone in the company works remotely and this position is 100% remotely based and will work with the European team, working with European clients. You will be dealing with multiple projects across different clients, managing 4-7 active client projects.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage the execution of project and task assignments
- Leverage tools, standards and processes in all client work
- Maintain highly collaborative relationships with discipline directors to achieve elite project outcomes
- Deliver fixed price, retainer, and T&M projects within expected timelines and budgets
- Effectively manage client expectations across active client work
- Demonstrate an understanding of underlying client business goals and objectives
- Drive client satisfaction through repeated project delivery successes and strategic engagement
- Demonstrate a client-focused, consultative approach that emanates expertise, professionalism and transparency
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a digital agency environment, being able to work at pace whilst managing multiple projects across different clients
- Experience working with WordPress, or similar CMS systems
- Have worked with remote colleagues previously
- Previous experience managing budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is a great opportunity to work in a flexible, driven environment and work with a company that is growing at a considerable rate. There will be opportunities to progress in the business in the future as they continue to grow.