- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£45,000–£65,000 + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:London , GB
Our client is one of the nation’s most well-known businesses going through an exciting digital transformation. They are seeking a Product Manager who will improve the experience for the company’s customers across the UK, as well as have a genuine positive impact on the company.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Product Manager to work across a variety of products, mainly app and web based. This is a relatively new business area where you’ll be able to carve out your own career path internally. This position sits in a centre of excellence which will help define best practices and create innovative products across the organisation.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing risks, issues and budgets while meeting tight deadlines
- Creation of product visions and roadmaps
- Creation of backlogs and prioritising
- Identifying opportunities to maximise the team’s efficiency and effectiveness
- Liaising with a wide range of senior stakeholders, suppliers, third parties and teams across the company
- Educating other business areas of product best practise
The ideal candidate will be / have:
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working on end-to-end products, from discovery to product launch
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to manage and influence across all levels
- Process-driven mind-set and problem-solving skills
- A demonstrated and focused desire to build products that customers will love
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
The ideal candidate will be customer focused and demonstrate commitment and energy. This is a great opportunity to be part of a nationwide digital transformation having an impact on potentially millions of customers across the UK.