Associate Creative Director (Visual Design)
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:Flexible
- Location:Farringdon, London , GB
We are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Publicis Sapient – one of the world’s leading digital transformation agencies.
Over the last three decades Sapient have established themselves as digital pioneers, unlocking value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity.
As the digital business transformation hub of the Publicis Groupe, Sapient delivers a mixture of optimisation and innovation projects for a host of global brands and public sector organisations, enabling them to improve operational effectiveness and delight their customers in the process.
The business is going through a substantial period of positive change and this includes relocating to an amazing new complex in Central London. The new space is giving them the opportunity to grow and they are keen to add an Associate Creative Director to their talented Visual Design team.
Associate Creative Directors at Sapient are responsible for leading, overseeing, and defining best practices on a range of projects across web, software, mobile and other interactive devices as well as exploring branding/AI/VR/ integrated work. You will play an active role in leading creative teams and in shaping new opportunities for Sapient — be it expanding current client relationships or forging new ones.
This is a hands-on leadership role so you will need to be an expert when it comes to delivering end-to-end multi-channel experiences. Above everything else, you must be a passionate designer that relishes having day-to-day involvement in creating and executing stunning and functional Visual design.
Some flexibility and travel will be required for this role as it might be necessary to spend time onsite with clients.
- Lead on large scale, long-term, complex projects
- Working across various sectors including fin-tech/Retail/ consumer products/Health/Travel & energy to name a few
- Hands on design at concept or discovery phase and then oversee the lead and senior designers on delivery
- Build strong client relationships, consulting and challenging them and problem solving with them in interesting ways
- Brand engagement, create emotion and story telling digitally
- Support all creative aspects of sales pursuits, including proposal creation / pitching and presentations.
To be suitable for his role:
- Lead, drive, inspire and oversee the Visual Design team
- People management experience
- Previous client management experience is a must
- Experience working across Multi-disciplinary, collaborative, agile teams (large or small across UX/UI, tech, strategy)
- Ambitious and driven with creative flair
- Lead by example
- A strong portfolio of design work
- Flexible re occasional travel
If you’re interested in finding out more, please send your latest CV & portfolio to email@example.com