- Contract type:Permanent
- Salary/Rate:£40,000–£55,000 + package
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
We are working with an exciting technology start-up who are disrupting the very antiquated automotive industry. Most transactions are now able to be done both online and in person / through physical retail stores, so why not the car buying/selling industry?
The business are backed by a VC fund behind some seriously well known start-ups and the founders have built and exited multiple start-ups in the past. They have the knowledge of how to build companies, how to raise funding and the strategy to grow longer term.
You’ll join a small team based in London reporting into a Senior Product Manager and working alongside an awesome team of developers, designers and UX. The business have grown rapidly already acquiring a complimentary business in the space.
You will get the opportunity to work with an experienced Senior Product Manager and Chief Product Officer, working on a variety of products including the web application (which is at MVP stage, so plenty of impact to be made) a mobile app in the pipeline as well as internal tools and dashboards that have huge business and revenue impact.
What’s in it for you:
- Commitment to learning and development (one of their developers has been promoted twice in 10 months)
- Chance to learn from experienced Founders and wider talented technology team
- Input into product strategy as well as the delivery
- Well-funded start up working on interesting and complex problems
- Technology first business, who are customer-centric problem solvers
- Awesome Central London location
- Grown up work environment that offers flexibility
What they’re looking for
- Experience as a Product Manager in technology driven start-up
- Ability to work autonomously
- Data driven approach that solves customer needs in-line with business goals
- Previous experience using Google Analytics
- Bonus points if you’ve carried out A/B tests
- Worked closely with developers, writing user stories and prioritising ruthlessly
- Bonus if you’re familiar with collaboration tools and working with distributed team members
If you have experience working as a Product Manager in a technology driven start-up and want to join a business disrupting an outdated industry, with great learning and development opportunities then please get in touch ASAP at email@example.com