- Project Management ,
- Project / Programme Manager ,
- Technical ,
- Change & Transformation ,
- Tech Project / Programme Manager
- Contract type:Contract
- Duration:3 Month Contract
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Essex, GB
Futureheads have partnered with an exciting organisation that is seeking a capable Project Manager to take on a leadership role amidst a company-wide digital transformation.
Someone that knows their way around an IT department and has proven experience handling projects with conflicting demands, managing workloads and supporting digital transformations will be sure to excel in this role. You will primarily be responsible for completing internal governance requirement – PIDs, Risk Registers, Resource management and general documentation.
Please note this role is based in Essex and cannot offer remote working.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Develop project documentation such as RAID logs, finance sheets etc.
- Support programme administration-setting up workshops, meetings etc.
- Support Head of IT/Service Delivery Manager in developing a programme plan for IT Infrastructure and Operational delivery, prioritising using a risk based approach
- Develop project mandates for operational plan or PoW 7 based on those activities listed in Manage Engine
- Develop other required project documentation such as RAID logs, finance sheets etc.
- Reviewing/costing the procurement of software and hardware from suppliers against budgets
Ideal Project Manager will have:
- Project Management experience in an IT operational or digital environment – end to end working experience from initiation and scoping through implementation to sign off to BAU
- Project and Business governance platforms – GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001 in broad terms
- IT Operational experience – Application Support/Infrastructure and Networks/IT Procurement/IT Project Management
- PM qualifications desirable
- ITIL qualifications desirable