Junior Product Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Central London, GB
Futureheads have partnered with a renowned Media Publishing business that owns a unique portfolio of leading multichannel subscription-based brands, offering content and insight to key decision-makers and creatives in the media industry across TV, advertising, film and marketing services. Our client is committed to drive the growth of the brands under its name, particularly through research and insights.
You will be joining a busy, in-house digital development team and provide day-to-day support for all digital activities across the business. Reporting into the Senior Product Manager, this role will support on day to day activities and implementation. You’ll work with the digital product and development teams to ensure on-going product delivery is achieved successfully. Excellent communication and organisational skills are a must.
This role is a great opportunity for someone new to Product that is looking to make their mark.
Junior Product Owner responsibilities:
- Manage the product backlog across a variety of projects
- Raising and managing support requests from brand teams and communicating these to internal and external development teams.
- Manage the creation and maintenance of user stories and business requirements for new features and enhancements
- Take part in and contribute to development planning and daily scrum meetings.
- Manage sprints, producing sprint reports and keeping key stakeholders informed about development releases.
- Ensure successful product and feature release and launch communications with the cross-functional teams
- Undertake QA testing (cross browser and cross device) on fixes or improvements to ensure they meet the business requirements.
- Work closely with team members to manage delivery of the business-wide development roadmap.
Ideal Junior Product Owner will have:
- Demonstrable experience of working across multiple website and app initiatives and projects.
- Good knowledge of Google analytics and other digital analytics platforms such as Klipfolio is essential.
- Excellent organisational skills, supported by excellent communication skills and problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary, collaborative team.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects within a fast-paced environment and change priorities rapidly as required by the business.
- Self-motivated and the ability to set your own priorities.
- Experience working within a software development team would be beneficial.