- User Experience ,
- Service Designer ,
- Director of User Experience ,
- User Experience Lead ,
- Interaction Designer ,
- Service Designer ,
- Usability Consultant ,
- User Experience Architect ,
- User Experience Consultant ,
- User Experience Manager
- Contract type:Permanent
- Start Date:ASAP
- Location:Brighton, GB
A world leading Healthcare organisation are looking for a UX designer to join their existing product team. They’re a household name and have multiple digital offerings across their business. This particular team are building a premium product for high net-worth individuals.
Their customer base, being high net-worth individuals, represent an interesting ethnographic challenge.
Will they be the decision maker? Or will this sit with their assistants?
How will you go about extracting necessary user data from this audience? – It’s hard to incentivise a HNWI with a £20 Amazon voucher! ��
The core team consists of a Senior Product Owner (who you will report into as the UX Designer), a UI designer, several developers (both front and back-end) and a Business Analyst. Additionally, this organisation utilise support from leading agencies and consultancies, so these UX and Design supporting teams will also be made available to you. You’ll work within an agile SCRUM team, shipping monthly.
You’ll be responsible for improving the ways that customers manage health claims and appointments across multiple touchpoints, including responsive web, apps, contact centres and within health centres. Therefore, this really is a holistic and all-encompassing role and much of this will represent new products and features. You will also drive optimisations of existing products and improve sign-up conversions of new customers.
Furthermore, you will collaborate with the existing product team to continue to evangelise and nurture the business-wide appetite for UX – which itself represents an exciting challenge!
- Experience working autonomously to define a scheme of User Research and User Centred Design
- A process and results driven commercial portfolio representing your work
- The ability to diplomatically champion UX within a product team and throughout a wider business
- Experience working within a regulatory environment would also be a benefit
- This might be healthcare, finance, insurance, banking, gambling etc. (there must be a couple I haven’t even thought about!)
- Comfortable working within an agile SCRUM product team (as the sole UX representative)
- The opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week
- Free healthcare (obviously!)
- Free travel insurance for you and your family
- Other miscellaneous bonuses and benefits
I truly believe that this is a fantastic role and very much look forward to helping this lovely team find the UX piece of their puzzle. If you’d like to find out more, please pop through a CV and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll setup a call to explore this further!
And please feel free to pass this along to anyone else who you feel could find this interesting and may like to know a bit more.